Thursday 20 August 2015

Parents visited my room

Whenever my parents visit my room, the day before the visit i will clean my room...seeing this cleaning process my room-mates ask me 'Are your parents coming tomorrow ?', if anyone is cleaning the room, then it means that his parents are going to visit the room.

Getting my code reviewed without any defects is very easy compared to impressing my parents with the way i keep my things in my room. Forget about impressing, their comments about 'how ugly my room looks' makes me feel like that i am living in a dust bin.

It is amazing that how my mom finds so many flaws, from the way i hang my clothes to the way i keep my mattress, she finds flaws in everything. My dad points me to the ceiling fan blades, now tell me which bachelor cleans the ceiling fan in his room, cleaning the floor itself is a big thing.

After the review part, they start cleaning my room, arrange the things like they want and before leaving assign the unfinished work to me. Some one should tell all parents that it is unfair to expect a bachelor house to be like a family house. It is like expecting MANAM type of film from NANDHAMURI family....

No comments:

Post a Comment